A video production switcher that finally lays to rest the myth that live production is too complicated, this small but highly effective controller has a dedicated hardware streaming engine, making it ideal for businesses taking the plunge and joining the video streaming world.
Featuring the versatility of a digital switcher with the ease of use and intuitive interface of a hardware switcher, the ATEM Mini Extreme ISO supports up to eight inputs that can be individually captured alongside the finished feed and a project file supported by professional editing software DaVinci Resolve.
Easy enough to use as part of a Skype call (being recognised as a webcam) yet powerful enough to be the main editing feed for live sports events, the ATEM Mini Extreme ISO is an essential part of modern live streaming events.
- Support for up to 8 HDMI Inputs
- Produces clean-feed and final cut for 9 separate video files at once
- Hardware-powered Direct Live Streaming
- Support for seamless transitions, picture-in-picture and other on-board video effects
- Easily controlled using a wide variety of standard streaming and communication programs