Fisher Audio Visual are experts in the field of audio visual presentation and our wide range of video equipment and accessories are available for all kinds of events.
The Kramer VP-502XL for example is a scan converter that converts HDTV and computer graphics signals down to composite and S-Video signals in either PAL or NTSC formats.
This device can therefore be helpful for working with standard definition video quality if older hardware is part of your event setup.
- Compatible with up to UXGA (1600 x 1200) and HDTV (up to 1080i) input
- Can output to both composite video and S-Video formats
- Converts to either PAL or NTSC video standards
- Auto Sizing option available to automatically ensure the right size video is on the screen
- Flicker Reduction
- Colour, Hue, Sharpness, Brightness and Contrast can be controlled on the unit
- Freeze, Underscan and Overscan functionality available